All used bikes are fully tuned and cleaned and guaranteed to be working great. All prices are plus tax.
2019 Roubaix Comp Reg $4970, Used $3500 56cm
- Features our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you’d expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with our highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock “suspension” system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano’s no-fuss Ultegra shifting with hydraulic disc brakes provides precise shifting and plenty of stopping power.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high
2018 Epic Expert Reg $6500, Used $3500 Medium
- Full fact 11m carbon fiber frame combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight to deliver an off-the-hook race bike. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC rig you’ve been on.
- Our custom RockShox SID fork with Brain features a top-adjust Brain fade, and a custom offset to make it suitable for the new Epic.
- The 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle groupset brings the performance of Eagle at a doable price point.
- 2014 Camber 29 Used $850 Med and XL
- M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all-new concentric sealed-cartridge bearing shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- Responsive Suntour XCR 29 coil spring fork with 110mm of travel uses externally adjustable rebound and lockout for fine-tuned bump performance
- The 720mm-wide Specialized XC Mini Riser handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident descents
- The 9-speed Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur shifts super crisp and has increased clearance over trail obstacles
- X-Fusion O2 RL air shock smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
2017 Levo ST E-MTB Small Wmn’s
Available with 29 or 27.5+ wheels
- The frame was constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around our Trail Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery and motor is fully integrated in the down tube.
- A RockShox Revelation RL fork was developed to deliver 120mm of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- SRAM DB5 brakes feature a high-volume reservoir and a custom four-piston design in order to provide you with heaps of stopping power for hard and steep riding.
2019 Crux Elite 46cm
- Our FACT 11r carbon frame features a race-ready ‘cross geometry, and comes equipped with thru-axles, 142mm rear spacing, and it takes advantage of our highest quality carbon production methods in order to create a bike that’s as responsive as it is lightweight.
- With the SRAM Rival 1 groupset, you’re assured of reliable shifting and powerful brakes, all with the ease of use that comes with 1x shifting.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.