2019 Roubaix Comp Reg $4970, Used $3500 56cm
- Features our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you’d expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with our highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock “suspension” system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano’s no-fuss Ultegra shifting with hydraulic disc brakes provides precise shifting and plenty of stopping power.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high
2018 Epic Expert Reg $6500, Used $3500 Medium
- Full fact 11m carbon fiber frame combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight to deliver an off-the-hook race bike. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC rig you’ve been on.
- Our custom RockShox SID fork with Brain features a top-adjust Brain fade, and a custom offset to make it suitable for the new Epic.
- The 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle groupset brings the performance of Eagle at a doable price point.
- 2014 Camber 29 Used $850 Med and XL
- M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all-new concentric sealed-cartridge bearing shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- Responsive Suntour XCR 29 coil spring fork with 110mm of travel uses externally adjustable rebound and lockout for fine-tuned bump performance
- The 720mm-wide Specialized XC Mini Riser handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident descents
- The 9-speed Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur shifts super crisp and has increased clearance over trail obstacles
- X-Fusion O2 RL air shock smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hub has a higher flange on the disc side, which stiffens the 29er wheel in this high-stress area. Combined with 142mm spacing, OS28 end caps, and sealed cartridge bearings, this wheelset punches well above its weight
- The 2.3″ Ground Control tire has a fast rolling and versatile tread for premium traction on technical trails